The Cyberis website puts small files (known as "cookies") onto your computer to collect information about how you use our site. Cookies are used to do things like:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs.
- Remember the notifications you've seen so that we don't show them to you again.
- Help improve the website's content, design and user experience.
- You should see a message appear on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Cookies that measure website use.
We use optional cookies which measure website use. You can choose whether or not you are happy for us to use them. Cyberis uses Google Analytics (Universal Analytics) software to collect data that we use to improve your experience of our website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages users visit on the Cyberis website
- How long users spend on each web page
- How users got to the site
- What users click on while visiting the site
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.