Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Due to continued expansion, we're searching for a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to join our team. As part of our close-knit pre-sales team, you will work with our clients to understand their assurance needs, finding solutions and services that help them reach their goals. We work closely with our clients to ensure that the work we deliver adds value and makes a tangible difference in helping them achieve their wider security objectives.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and dedicated to making a difference to our clients' security efforts. We recognise and reward our employees for exceptional results. We offer flexible work options when available and emphasise the importance of work-life balance.
Our head office is in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, however opportunities to be home-based are available, with occasional travel to visit clients. You will be expected to visit the Tewkesbury office 1 - 2 days per month.
As a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting pre-sales activities across all of our core services, with focus on technical assurance and penetration testing, ensuring excellent customer service is provided from the outset. You will have a consultative approach to working with our clients, and will focus on ensuring that we capture and meet their needs.
The following will form the foundation of your role:
- Responding to inbound sales enquiries and liaising with clients on a technical and commercial level
- Recording and managing leads and opportunities in the CRM
- Arranging technical scoping calls and meetings
- Capturing and understanding client’s cyber security requirements, applying a consultative approach to addressing problems and identifying solutions.
- Technical scoping of engagements
- Production of client proposals and quotations
- Day-to-day support of the Sales Team and other sales activities, including assistance with responding to ITTs, client liaison and account review meetings.
- Working very closely with Cyberis’ technical consultants to ensure:
- New services, developments in the existing service portfolio and technical delivery methodologies are well understood.
- Client engagements are appropriately scoped and requisite information is fully identified
- Supporting the end-to-end customer journey, and close liaison with the Project Management Office.
- You will be passionate about cyber security and have a broad understanding of modern technologies including common internet architectures, IP networks, cloud services, common operating systems and security controls, as well as a good understanding of common cyber security threats and vulnerabilities.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- You will have an appetite to learn and expand your own knowledge across the disciplines of cyber security.
The Technical Pre-Sales Consultant role will bring supported opportunities for personal development
Willingness to undergo UK government clearance process (SC minimum) would be beneficial to your application.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Matched company pension up to 5%
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 30 days after 3 years in addition to Bank Holidays in England and Wales
- 3x salary death in service
- Excellent working conditions and environment